How eBay’s top sellers made their millions--and you can too!
Find out how Phil went from penniless to PowerSeller, how Drew sells custom pens for $7,000 each, how Lisa uses her professional acting skills to woo customers, and how you too can make big money on the world’s greatest online marketplace. For the first time in one volume, you’ll get inside tips and learn from the inspiring success stories of dozens of eBay millionaires--including the members of the Professional eBay Seller’s Alliance (PeSA) who together make more than $1 billion annually.
Covering business models from lone entrepreneurs to warehouse distributors to drop-off stores and featuring for a wide range of categories--including computers, electronics, books/movies/music, collectibles, and more--Secrets of the eBay Millionaires is a goldmine of information for aspiring entrepreneurs. Whether you are just starting out or already an established seller, you’ll discover that eBay is a place where anyone can change their life and make a fortune--one sale at a time.
- Develop a mission statement for your business
- Reach a worldwide audience for merchandise that would ordinarily only be available locally
- Consider joining a franchise to offset startup costs and help with branding
- Encourage repeat purchases from customers by keeping in touch
- Build and maintain a good feedback rating and provide instant customer service
- Keep abreast of new sources for merchandise by attending trade shows
- Use outside suppliers for hard-to-find items
Greg Holden is the author of 16 books, including the bestselling How to Do Everything with Your eBay Business. He has written extensively about eBay, online auctions, and e-commerce.
About the Author
Greg Holden is the author of 16 books, including the best-selling How to Do Everything with Your eBay Business, which has sold more than 35,000 copies.