Server+ Exam Cram 2 is an efficient, effective and concise guide that gives you exactly what you need to know to pass the Server+ exam. Organized according to exam objectives, you will be able to quickly and easily assess your understanding of key exam topics. Some of the topics covered are:
- General Server Hardware Knowledge
- Protective Maintenance
- Troubleshooting and Problem Determination
- Disaster Recovery
Don't forget about the Cram Sheet inside the front cover containing key points, definitions, and terms that should be reviewed just before going into the examination facility. Those topics needing the most attention can be transferred to scratch paper after you enter the exam area. The Exam Cram 2
study guide for Server+ follows the general objective outline fairly closely. Pay particular attention to the following study aids provided in each chapter:
About the Author
- Terms you'll need to understand—At the beginning of each chapter is a list of terms, abbreviations, and acronyms that you'll need to know in order to get the most out of the chapter.
- Concepts and techniques you'll need to master—When it comes to running a server installation, various tasks are highlighted at the beginning of each chapter because of their importance. Try memorizing as many of these tasks as you can during your chapter reviews.
- Exam alerts—These flags appear next to material that should be focused on closely. They provide an extra warning that the material being covered will most likely appear somewhere in the exam. Be sure to remember these points and pay special attention whenever they are displayed.
- Tips—Closely related background information that may or may not appear on the exam is included when the possibility of confusion over terminology exists, or when a controversial technical issue requires further explanation.
- Exam prep questions—To help you prepare for the Server+ exam, questions covering the main topics are included at the end of each chapter along with explanations about both the correct and incorrect answers.
- Details and resources—Each chapter ends with a section titled "Need to Know More?" which provides suggestions for locating additional sources of relevant information. Various publications, tutorials, and related websites are listed to provide optional research possibilities. They are not provided as "must read" sources, but merely as suggestions for gaining additional related information.
Marcraft International Corporation
, a leading provider of Server+ training, has been producing IT training products for 20 years, supplying the hardware, software and courseware materials for numerous technical training curricula. Marcraft has authored five editions of our best-selling A+ Certification Training Guide
, among other titles covering Network+, HTI+, and Security+ certification.
Ed Tittel, Series Editor of the best-selling Exam Cram 2 Series, is a two-time finalist for CertCities' Favorite Study Guide Author award and has contributed to more than 50 titles on IT certifications.