A MASTER CLASS IN POWER SUPPLY DESIGN THROUGH CIRCUIT SIMULATION
- PSpice AND SPICE 3 models
- Selected examples from the book
- Getting started with Converter Design and Analysis
- Solving Convergence Problems
- CD with OrCAD/PSpice Examples
With this book/CD package, designing today's smaller, cooler-running switchmode power supplies (SMPS) is faster and simpler. Expert Steven M. Sandler provides full explanations of modeling fundamentals and SPICE 3 simulation methods. He walks readers through every aspect of powerful circuit simulation techniques, including filters and magnetics. There's no better source for learning how to:
About the Author
- Model power factor correctors
- Simulate magnetic components, including EMI filters, buck topology converters, magnetic cores, magnetic circuits, flyback converters, and more
- Design synchronous rectifiers
- Solve convergence problems
- Improve simulation performance
- And much more!
Steven M. Sandler is a consultant to AEi Systems, LLC, a power electronics firm he founded in 1995, and author of SMPS Simulation with SPICE 3, published by McGraw-Hill. He developed and taught courses at Motorola University and has written many articles on power circuit modeling for PCIM, PEIN, and Intusoft Online. He holds a BSEE from Pacific Western University.