The way to go for problem-solving skills and applications, TEACH YOURSELF ALGEBRA FOR ELECTRIC CIRCUITS is the self-tutoring guide that's just right for electronics.
* Math that goes beyond elementary algebra, without the burden of heavy-duty calculus you don't need
* All the tools for solving any problem in a single place--no flipping through pages, looking for connections or background
* Each chapter is a self-contained unit, making it easier to find the answers you want and learn at your own pace
* Circuit-focused applications, illustrations, and examples
* Special help with the algebra of logic and matrices
* Hundreds of practical problems with detailed solutions throughout the book
* Over 300 illustrations help you learn quickly and easily
* Practical math helps you plan, design, and problem-solve for electric circuits
* Part of the best-selling TAB Teach Yourself series
PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONALS, STUDENTS, AND THE INQUISITIVE HOBBYISTS
* Unique self-enrichment tool on the algebra of electronics
* A user-friendly tutorial, with self-contained chapters that put all the help you need with any problem in a single place
* Inside: the best way to learn algebra or find the answers you need, specially geared for those who work with electric circuits
THE MATH BEHIND TODAY'S ELECTRONICS
The ideal tool for upgrading career-enhancing math skills, TEACH YOURSELF ALGEBRA FOR ELECTRIC CIRCUITS helps you learn the methods that support today's technological growth and innovation.
* UPGRADE CAREER-EMHANCING MATH SKILLS
* GO AT YOUR OWN PACE
* SOLVE PROBLEMS QUICKLY
* USE ILLUSTRATED EXAMPLES
* IMPROVE TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS
About the Author
Ken Jenkins (Rochford, IL) is a retired engineer with a BEE Degree from Chicago Technical College. Among his professional assignments were several NASA projects.