Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something - and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you'll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 175 tasks involving HTML and CSS. Each task-based spread covers a single technique, sure to help you get up and running with HTML and CSS in no time.
You'll learn to:
About the Author
- View HTML code in a browser
- Add and format text
- Prepare images for the Web
- Insert links to other pages
- Control layout with style sheets
- Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
- Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
is a user-interface designer based in the San Francisco Bay Area. He has been building Web sites with HTML since 1995.
Linda Wooldridge is a former senior editor at MacWorld. She is the coautor of Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop Elements 6 and other books in the Visual series.