The no-nonsense guide to making the best financial decisions, from buying a car to saving for retirement
The first step in building financial security is to get a handle on your personal finances--from credit card balances and car payments to savings and investment plans. The Personal Finance Calculator is designed to help you do just that. This one-of-a-kind guidebook gives you the information and resources you need to manage all of your personal and family money matters by showing you how to make each financial decision intelligent and cost effective.
Let The Personal Finance Calculator give you the tools you need to:
- Formulate a realistic budget
- Cut interest expense on--or eliminate--credit card payments
- Save money on your taxes
- Determine whether you should refinance your mortgage
- Know whether it is best to buy or lease a car
- Eliminate the tax-time confusion of buying and selling mutual funds
- Calculate and invest for your retirement financial needs
- And much more
To ensure having enough money tomorrow, you must begin to cut unnecessary expenses today. Let the fifty-nine clear, concise, and carefully selected rules in The Personal Finance Calculator help you get your financial house in order by providing you with at-a-glance answers to hundreds of everyday financial questions.
About the Author
Esme Faerbe, CPA (Bryn Mawr, PA) is a professor of business and accounting at Rosemont College. Her previous books include All About Bonds and All About Stocks