Home | Amazing | Today | Tags | Publishers | Years | Account | Search 
Thinking in Java (4th Edition)

Buy
Thinking in Java (4th Edition), 9780131872486 (0131872486), Prentice Hall, 2006

Thinking in Java has earned raves from programmers worldwide for its extraordinary clarity, careful organization, and small, direct programming examples. From the fundamentals of Java syntax to its most advanced features, Thinking in Java is designed to teach, one simple step at a time.

  • The classic object-oriented introduction for beginners and experts alike, fully updated for Java SE5/6 with many new examples and chapters!
  • Test framework shows program output.
  • Design patterns are shown with multiple examples throughout: Adapter, Bridge, Chain of Responsibility, Command, Decorator, Facade, Factory Method, Flyweight, Iterator, Data Transfer Object, Null Object, Proxy, Singleton, State, Strategy, Template Method, and Visitor.
  • Introduction to XML for data transfer; SWT, Flash for user interfaces.
  • Completely rewritten concurrency chapter gives you a solid grasp of threading fundamentals.
  • 500+ working Java programs in 700+ compiling files, rewritten for this edition and Java SE5/6.
  • Companion web site includes all source code, annotated solution guide, weblog, and multimedia seminars.
  • Thorough coverage of fundamentals; demonstrates advanced topics.
  • Explains sound object-oriented principles.
  • Hands-On Java Seminar CD available online, with full multimedia seminar by Bruce Eckel.
  • Live seminars, consulting, and reviews available. See www.MindView.net

Download seven free sample chapters from Thinking in Java, Fourth Edition. Visit http://mindview.net/Books/TIJ4.

About the Author


Bruce Eckel is president of MindView, Inc. (www.MindView.net), which provides public and private training seminars, consulting, mentoring, and design reviews in object-oriented technology and design patterns. He is the author of several books, has written more than fifty articles, and has given lectures and seminars throughout the world for more than twenty years. Bruce has served as a voting member of the C++ Standards Committee. He holds a B.S. in applied physics and an M.S. in computer engineering.

(HTML tags aren't allowed.)

Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems

80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!

Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...

Advanced Data Structures
Advanced Data Structures
Advanced Data Structures presents a comprehensive look at the ideas, analysis, and implementation details of data structures as a specialized topic in applied algorithms. Data structures are how data is stored within a computer, and how one can go about searching for data within. This text examines efficient ways to search and update sets of...
Data Structures & Algorithms Interview Questions You'll Most Likely Be Asked
Data Structures & Algorithms Interview Questions You'll Most Likely Be Asked

Data Structures and Algorithms Interview Questions You'll Most Likely Be Asked is a perfect companion to stand ahead above the rest in today’s competitive job market. Rather than going through comprehensive, textbook-sized reference guides, this book includes only the information required immediately for job search to build an IT...


Eclipse
Eclipse

Welcome to Eclipse, today's premiere Java™ Integrated development environment (IDE). Eclipse is an extraordinary tool, and it fills a long-standing need among Java developers—no longer do you have to suffer through pages of errors scrolling off the screen while using command-line Java compilers. Now you've got an...

Compiler Construction Using Java, JavaCC, and Yacc
Compiler Construction Using Java, JavaCC, and Yacc

Broad in scope, involving theory, the application of that theory, and programming technology, compiler construction is a moving target, with constant advances in compiler technology taking place. Today, a renewed focus on do-it-yourself programming makes a quality textbook on compilers, that both students and instructors will enjoy using, of...

ROI of Software Process Improvement: Metrics for Project Managers and Software Engineers
ROI of Software Process Improvement: Metrics for Project Managers and Software Engineers

This book masterfully illuminates extremely simple, but overwhelmingly powerful metrics, models, and methods for designing professional business cases while the author demystifies esoteric concepts in ROI.


An indispensable addition to your...

©2019 LearnIT (support@pdfchm.net) - Privacy Policy