Master the Vegas Pro 8 toolset, including its industry-leading HD and audio capabilities. This comprehensive guide delivers the nuts and bolts of the essential tasks, from installing the application to outputting, together with practical editing techniques and real-world examples for working more efficiently.
Packed with all the necessary materials, including video footage, sequences, and detailed instructions, this book and DVD combo gives you a working knowledge of Vegas Pro 8. Better expert advice simply cant be found. Key features include:
* Capturing video including HD, HDV, XDCAM, and AVCHD
* Using editing tools, transitions, filters, and third-party plug-ins
* Multicam production and editing
* Color correction, titling and compositing
* Recording and editing audio; using audio plug-ins
* Creating and using Media Manager databases
* Web video workflow
* 24p HDCAM/DVCAM workflow for the independent filmmaker
About the Author
is a virtuoso performer, preeminent music producer, and noted videographer. The recipient of the first-ever award for Native American music in 2001, he also has received Emmy, Peabody, Dupont, and Telly awards. Recognized as a world leader in the Vegas product knowledgebase, he has authored numerous articles for Vegas and its sister applications. He also hosts two web sites for users of Vegas and related products.