Put your phone system on your computer network and see the savings
See how to get started with VoIP, how it works, and why it saves you money
VoIP is techspeak for "voice over Internet protocol," but it could spell "saving big bucks" for your business! Here's where to get the scoop in plain English. Find out how VoIP can save you money, how voice communication travels online, and how to choose the best way to integrate your phone system with your network at home or at the office.
Discover how to
About the Author
- Use VoIP for your business or home phone service
- Choose the best network type
- Set up VoIP on a wireless network
- Understand transports and services
- Demonstrate VoIP's advantages to management
Timothy V. Kelly
has designed computer and telecommunications networks for companies of all sizes. He's a professor for the Davis School of Business and Economics at ECSU, a constituent campus of the University of North Carolina.