Master new features for a more secure, easier to manage, network
The Most Comprehensive Windows Server 2003 Resource Available!
Examine the architecture and understand the features of Windows Server 2003 with help from this thorough resource. Written by respected author Kathy Ivens, Windows Server 2003: The Complete Reference is full of real-world solutions and clearly presented coverage of installation, migration, system maintenance, user management, and more. Configure networking services. Manage server features. Use security and authentication systems. Roll out an effective Active Directory. Whatever your experience level, this expertly written guidebook is your essential one-stop resource for understanding and utilizing Windows Server 2003.
About the Author
- Configure DNS, DHCP, and WINS properly
- Deploy software automatically
- Apply, analyze, and troubleshoot group policies
- Gain increased reliability and scalability
- Maintain and troubleshoot performance
- Understand and manage server roles throughout the enterprise
- Configure and troubleshoot printing, TCP/IP, file encryption, and more
- Manage users, groups, and organizational units
- Use new security tools
Kathy Ivens (Philadelphia, PA) has authored or co-authored over 30 books. She is one of the top-selling NT authors in the marketplace. Kathy is the author of Osborne's Windows NT Troubleshooting. She recently joined the premier NT publication, Windows NT Magazine as contributing editor.