Zend Enterprise PHP Patterns is the culmination of years of experience in the development of web-based applications designed to help enterprises big and small overcome the new challenges of the web-based application world and achieve harmony in not only the architecture of their application, but also the entire process under which that application is created and maintained. Taken directly from real-life experiences in PHP application development, Zend Enterprise PHP Patterns will help you
- Utilize open source technologies such as PHP and Zend Framework to build robust and easy-to-maintain development infrastructures.
- Understand Zend Framework and its philosophical approach to building complex yet easy-to-maintain libraries of functionality for your application that can scale with your needs.
- Benefit through an in-depth discussion of tools and techniques that can significantly enhance your ability to develop code faster, fix bugs, and increase performance.
What you™ll learn
- Understand how to build your applications and configure your production environments (both the web server and database servers) to maximize performance while enabling them to scale to meet your performance needs.
- Learn how to build PHP-based libraries that solve your needs without falling into the trap of over-architecturing while leveraging powerful tools like Zend Framework to reduce development time.
- Understand the importance of PHP application security and the most common security threats, but more importantly, how to incorporate a security focus into your entire development life cycle.
- Learn how to use tooling to gather metrics and identify performance bottlenecks in your application to maximize performance.
Who is this book for?
This book is for intermediateÐ²Ð“level PHP developers who will be coding in an enterprise environment and architects and project managers who will be working in a PHP enterprise environment.
Formal Languages and Compilation (Texts in Computer Science)
The book collects and condenses the experience of years of teaching compiler
courses and doing research on formal language theory, on compiler and language
design, and to a lesser extent on natural language processing. In the
turmoil of information technology developments, the subject of the book has
kept the same fundamental...
SQL Server 2000 Stored Procedures Handbook (Expert's Voice)
Stored procedures are compiled T-SQL statements that reside on the database. They are the cornerstones of successful data manipulation, and data-handling operations of every complexity make use of them. This book is an in-depth guide to a key area of database development.
This book tackles real-world problems faced by developers when...
PHP6 and MySQL Bible MySQL is the leading open source database on the market and PHP continues to dominate the server side of the scripting market—together, they are the most popular and common team for creating dynamic, database-driven web sites. This comprehensive book covers the newest version of PHP and MySQL and is packed with extensive code examples, full...
Cisco Router Configuration, Second Edition The objective of this book is to help you, the novice Cisco users, with the basic administration of your internetworking devices. Using straightforward case studies and practical examples, Cisco Router Configuration, 2E teaches IOS fundamentals for configuring, operating, and maintaining internetworking devices.... Digital Signal Processing Demystified (Engineering Mentor Series) James D. Broesch is a staff engineer for General Atomics, where he is responsible for the design and development of several advanced control systems used on fusion control programs. He also teaches classes in signal processing and hardware design at the University of California-San Diego.